I know. I was doing great, posting regularly, and then nothing for over a month. Well I'm back now. We got out computer issues resolved and I can now share my BEAUTIFUL babies with the world again.
You are so lucky... but not as lucky as me!
| my happy happy baby |
| Beautiful little girl |
| Who needs a hair tie?? |
| Angel |
| Tying out lettuce for the first time. Undecided. |
| Super Girl! "I save the world... right after dinner." |
| Just showing Mom and Dad some skin... |
| Yep. Dad's toes taste delicious! |
| Loves her tongue! |
| An actual ponytail!!!! So cute! |
| Easter basket from Grandma Rice! |
| Look at all the good stuff! Spoiled babies! |
| Sporting her new stylish Easter visor. |
| Soaking up the sun!!! |
| We love our Grandpa Bob!! |

I LOVE the picture of her in the tub with the bubbles framing her face. SO cute and MAN those babies grow so fast. P.S. my brother Tyler is getting married today in Rexburg.
ReplyDelete